C5 Festival of Learning 2018 – Public Demonstration
Children working with their teachers in public with parents and family members as chaperones.
Learning Group/Classroom: Otters- Bay Classroom
Program: Toddlers – Ages: 1.5-2.5 years old
Teachers: Asako, Megan, and Thomas
Title of Demonstration: Mural Painting
Location: CA Center Great Hall
Date: May 7, 2018 Time: 10:30am-11:30am
Objective: For children to demonstrate their relationship with paint, tools and colors.
What the children might be learning and developing:
- Practice using creative minds
- Exploring different tools
- Cognitive understanding of what paint does
- Strengthen large and small motor
- Social development as children do this project side by side
- Sensory experience