Your dollar and in-kind donations to C5 will help us to continue to develop, provide, and share the high quality learning and development programs that children of all ages and all walks of life deserve.
Currently, dollar contributions online, in cash, and by check are primarily being directed to:
- Financial aid for selected children and their families
- Support special areas of professional development that augment the skills and knowledge of each of our excellent staff members
We will also use donated funds to:
- Share our experiences with others in the early childhood education field and in the community at large.
- Develop and publish a manual for all early childhood education programs on how to make learning visible to parents, families, and communities
- Help set up websites for sharing program information
- Conduct teacher exchanges and co-teaching mentoring experiences.
- Deducting your contributions from your taxes
- Making modest monthly contributions
- Having your extended family members, friends, and colleagues make contributions
- Converting the sale of a second vehicle into a cash donation to C5
- Making a bequest to continue C5’s services in the public interest for years to come
- Donating in-kind items
- Contributing your personal expertise
If you have any questions about donating, simply Contact Us, or call our Main Office number now at 415-703-1277 to start a discussion.