Currently, dollar contributions online, in cash, and by check are primarily being directed to:
- Financial aid for selected children and their families
- Support special areas of professional development that augment the skills and knowledge of each of our excellent staff members
We will also use donated funds to:
- Share our experiences with others in the early childhood education field and in the community at large.
- Develop and publish a manual for all early childhood education programs on how to make learning visible to parents, families, and communities
- Help set up websites for sharing program information
- Conduct teacher exchanges and co-teaching mentoring experiences.
- Deducting your contributions from your taxes
- Making modest monthly contributions
- Having your extended family members, friends, and colleagues make contributions
- Converting the sale of a second vehicle into a cash donation to C5
- Making a bequest to continue C5’s services in the public interest for years to come
- Donating in-kind items
- Contributing your personal expertise
If you have any questions about donating, simply Contact Us, or call our Main Office number now at 415-703-1277 to start a discussion.