C5 Festival of Learning 2018 – Public Demonstration
Children working with their teachers in public with parents and family members as chaperones.
Learning Group/Classroom: Baby Sharks- Mighty Oak Classroom
Program: Preschool– Ages: 2- 3.5 years old
Children: Elias, Ezaad, Naveen, Noah
Teachers: Erin and Isabella
Title of Demonstration: Cars and Ramps
Location: Civic Center Park
Date: May 11, 2018 Time: 4:00pm-5:00pm
Objective: Explore freely with cars and materials for imaginative play.
What the children might be learning and developing:
- Testing out different vehicles
- Creating props to use with vehicles
- Cognitive skills of cause and effect
- Testing theory of car going down ramps
- Social skills while using materials together