Tours for Families Interested in Enrollment
Public Tour — Click Here to sign up for a Public Group Tour and visit a C5 center in person. No online application is necessary for a Public Group Tour.
Public tours will be held:
Weekly on Tuesday afternoons from 5:00–6:00 p.m. And, monthly on Sundays, two tours will be held. One at 11:00 a.m. and another at Noon
Virtual Tour — See below for virtual tours of both centers.
Take a Virtual Tour of the SF City Building Center
Take a Virtual Tour of the CA State Building Center
Private Tours for Families Who Have Applied Online
Private interviews and tours regarding enrollment are scheduled for both parents in a family after applying for enrollment online. We will meet with you to exchange information and discover if there is an adequate match with your family and C5’s philosophy and practices.
Tours for Individuals and Groups Who are Not Interested in Enrollment
You may have a professional, business, or government interested in our program and are not interested in enrolling. If so, we ask that you contact us by email to receive a Request Form that will be sent to you by return email. We are also available by phone to answer questions about touring.
We Conduct Tours for:
- Representatives of business and government agencies who are considering supporting C5 and providing access for their employees to receive a priority enrollment
- Professionals and college or university students in early childhood education or related fields who are interested in our philosophy and practices
- Researchers who are planning or conducting research related to our program
- Members of the media and working press who have a specific interest in C5
- Grants and funding representatives and private donors who are considering assistance to C5 and our work with children, families, and our community